Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I have discovered Clip Art.  I know, late again.  Bottom line - it's just one more time-sucking computer trapping ... WHATEVER!  (I do admire the image of this owl). I don't have anything really original to report. The past week was pretty stressful with all of the publicity surrounding the unfortunate decision letters that mistakenly reached some  of our applicants.  The dust is settling, thankfully.  And I have quilting to keep me occupied and out of trouble!
A little ladybug for the back of the piece -
I am hoping to finish this before the weekend is out because there is a wee outfit that needs to accompany this gift.  And I'm still hoping for snow.
I want to take my friends outside and build snowdogs with them!

1 comment:

Diana LaMarre said...

Hi Jody,
Love the ladybug!

I have not even felt like quilting for the past week or so. I think it's just the February Funk. I hope it ends soon.