Thursday, October 28, 2010

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE

Hillflowers is going on a jet plane.  If you've been around this blog for a bit, you've seen Hillflowers in its early stages - it's 1/2 way mark, and now - and now ... and NOW I've run out of yarn!!!  So close, but not close enough to finish 7 more repeats in Briar Rose 'Grandma's Blessing'.  Lovely wonderful Chris Roosien has agreed to wade through her fiber to see if anything comes remotely close to her unique red.  It is JUICY.
 Harley agreed to model - what a grand guy he is!  It's been raining like a tsunami for nearly 24 hours and everything is saturated outdoors, except the Harley noggin.  He had to spend the entire day indoors without his morning walk because his mistress is a wuss.  I'll try to remedy that today.


Did I mention that my wonderful children gave me a camera for my birthday?  
She seems a little skeptical about my ability to take on a new challenge!  (she'd be right about that!)  And this guy got right to the business of showing me HOW to operate certain features.
It was a lovely little b-day celebration because of these two individuals.  They own my heart.  OH!
Sorry, fella.  That goes for you, too!

2 comments:

JelliDonut said...

Yay for new cameras! Be careful, though. It's very easy to get sucked into photography accessories.

Bea said...

Your children are so good to you.