Sunday, January 17, 2010

I GOT NOTHIN'


Have worked twelve days in a row, stopping yesterday for a mental health break.  We had a family party to attend last evening, so my creative time has been non existent.  I did manage a few 'H' blocks in the morning and decided that the quilt needed a little push - remembering that Wanda had added beautifully effective star blocks gave me the courage to go out on THIS limb . . .



What can I say - both Hilary and I adore flamingos... I mean really, what's NOT to love!

Spent some time reorganizing my knitting patterns - I am getting ready to 'publish' my first original and you will see it here first.  But I cannot predict when that will actually occur!  Work has been insane, life has been messy.  Knitting on this little project is mindless and perfect for a chaotic mind.  Blue Sky Alpaca cotton always delivers.




5 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your H quilt is great! I love the flamingo block in there. It can be a personality quilt with all things relating to the person it is for. That gives me some more ideas too. Thanks, Jody!

Anonymous said...

I love the "Pink Agingo". That's what our oldest daughter called flamingos. It's the perfect touch!

Maria from passingdowncrazy

diplofam said...

Hi Jody!
Thanks for agreeing to help make a quilt for 'Wrapped in Hope'. Can you e-mail me your e-mail address-I tried to get it off of your profile and it wouldn't open. margaretshopechest@yahoo.com
Carin

Diana LaMarre said...

Love the flamingo. Is that the mystery pattern from ..... (too early in the morning for me to remember the site) a few months ago?

MeinSie said...

you are inspiring me to begin something for my daughter...still thinking.