Friday, October 23, 2009

MITTS

These are mitts for Patty - I had tried to finish them before Sheep and Wool, but ran short on time.  They are Anne Hanson's clever 'Zig Zag' pattern, knitted from Wooly Wonka cormo - my photo does not do the yarn any justice whatsoever - the color, Nantucket, is dreamy.  


I have been longing for a new camera with more pixels - I wander around the internet and admire blogs which boast really intense, saturated images - places where one feels one can reach in and lick touch the yarn!  Maybe Santa will hear my wish if I close my eyes and concentrate on sending this out into the universe!  Santa, think Canon G9.   


As we get closer to Halloween, I am getting ready to pull out the best of my decorations - I have saved the best for last.  Here's a sneaky peek-



1 comment:

Bea said...

Cute mitts! I love your witch!