Sunday, September 27, 2009

THE HAPPY DANCE


I am doing the Happy Dance.  You'll have to take my word for it as there are no pictures of the whirling, dipping and little hops with bottoms of feet tapping!  I was sitting at the table last night, pulling paper off of a pieced runner, when I caught an image over my shoulder, just outside the french doors.  THE BEAN!  Herself, her beautiful self standing right there smiling, instead of thousands of miles away!  She did it again - she blew the doors off of my world, she is so cunning, so diabolically secretive, that one.  I'd had a feeling all day that SOMETHING was up, but I couldn't put a finger on it.  And now, here she is.  So, I can't stick around.  Have to go inhale that child of mine.


P.S. That's Carson showing you his tongue - I couldn't figure out how to crop him without hurting some feelings!  He's a wonderful person, especially when he makes my daughter laugh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you that your girl is home for awhile. She's a beauty inside and out! You really needed this right now. xxxooo

Paulina said...

Really, you don't see him. You really only see Hilary. She shines so spectacular. Like you.