Saturday, June 18, 2011

under the weather

Have been feeling a bit under the weather.  Added to that, Blogger has irritated me so much that I cannot express my disappointment.  Each time that I have a post readied, Blogger craps out.  Something has to give.
The 'Fruit Bowl' superwash from Knitting Notions is really wonderful fiber and has done a lot to improve my grumpiness.  I have a new fav sock pattern as well - it's Spring Forward by Linda Welch and you can find it at Knitty.  


The tea cloth that you see my sock resting on was made for me by my wonderful cousin.
Everything she creates makes me smile.  I am reading -
It hasn't grabbed me yet - never a good sign three chapters in.

2 comments:

Diana LaMarre said...

Hi Jody,
Sorry to hear you are under the weather. I hope you feel better soon.

I think everyone is getting pretty irritated with Blogger!

farmlady said...

Love that yarn and pattern. I need to learn more knitting patterns. This one is beautiful.
Take care of yourself....